PDHPE is a mandatory subject for all Year 10 students at Goulburn High School.
PD/ Health units covered in Year 10 include:
* Taking Control - a unit based around drug use, safe sexual practices and driving.
* Rising to the Challenge - a unit based around challenges relating to careers, stress and time management and the pursuit of lifelong physical activity.
* Move 'N' Groove - a unit based around the concepts of movement composition, performance and appraisal.
* Current Issues in Health - a unit based around the current issues in health.
Physical Education units covered in Year 10 include:
* Minor Games
* Swimming - based on Royal Lifesaving levels
* Cross Country/ Athletics
* Winter Games
* Summer Games
* Creative Dance
Students are expected to have full PE uniform for every practical lesson.
If students can not participate in PE lessons they should have a note from their parent/ carer explaining their non-participation.