PDHPE is a mandatory subject for all Year 7 students at Goulburn High School.
PD/ Health units covered in Year 7 include:
* Look at Me - a unit based around concepts of sense of self and growth and development.
* Bullying - a unit based around the social issue of bullying.
* Balancing Act - a unit based around the concept of health, nutrition and physical activity.
* The Great Outdoors - a unit based around sun and water safety.
Physical Education units covered in Year 7 include:
* Minor Games
* Swimming - based on Royal Lifesaving levels
* Cross Country/ Athletics
* Winter Games
* Summer Games
Students are expected to have full PE uniform for every practical lesson.
If students can not participate in PE lessons they should have a note from their parent/ carer explaining their non-participation.