This is a non- ATAR subject (board endorsed course).
SLR is 70% practical and 30% theory based.
It is a subject for students who enjoy participating in physical activity.
Modules available for study:
4. First Aid and Sports Injuries
6. Games and Sports Applications I
7. Games and Sports Applications II
9. Healthy Lifestyle
10. Individual Games and Sports Applications
11. Outdoor Recreation
12. Resistance Training
13. Social Perspectives of Games and Sports
14. Sports Administration
15. Sports Coaching and Training
For more information please view the Sport, Lifestyle & Recreation Syllabus SLR Syllabus (pdf 926 KB)